Tom Clancy is the Co-Founder and President of Valiant Technology. Tom helps people make money, which he says sounds more exciting than, “We keep your company’s technology working well”.
Valiant Technology was founded in 2002 and has grown to a team of 17 engineers actively supporting over 50 businesses in the New York Metro area as a Managed Services Provider.
In this episode, we’ll cover:
- How he became more successful as “artist support” rather than an “artist”.
- How 9/11 affected Tom’s job at the time and led him to start his own business.
- How to realize, before it’s too late, when you begin to sway away from the core of your business.
- How to determine when it’s time to add staff or expand office space.
- How the smartphone has changed everything.
The best places to find Tom Clancy :